First Federation Trust
We are very pleased to be able to offer all of the children in our school the opportunity of having a hot lunch.
Our lunches are cooked to order each day in the Salcombe Primary School kitchen and delivered to us in time for our children to sit down to eat at midday.
As part of the 'Universal Free School Meal' programme introduced by the government, all of the children in Key Stage 1 are entitled to a free school meal each day. Children in Key Stage 2 are also able to order a meal for which there is a daily charge of £2.30.
All payments for lunches taken are made through the online payment system, Parent Pay.
If you are in receipt of certain benefits you may be entitled to apply to the Local Authority for a free school meal for your child.
Parents or carers in receipt of the following support payments will be entitled to receive free school meals:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS).
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA).
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income that does not exceed £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment someone receives for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
Please contact the School Office for details on how to apply or use the following link to the citizen portal. Citizen Portal - Sign in (devon.gov.uk)